Here are a few things you should know before you begin:
- pegs are red ovals
- when you select a peg to move it will turn green
- when a hole is empty it is a black oval
- the blue lines indicate the direction you can move
- you can start a new game at any time, but you cannot continue
playing a game once there is no more possible moves.
- a 'click' means a right mouse click
Here are the rules...
- remember to have fun.
- click the 'Start New Game' button to start a new game.
- click on a peg to remove it... now you can start jumping pegs.
- select a peg to move by clicking on it.
- click on an empty hole to place the selected peg in.
The peg will be redisplayed in the hole and the peg in between will
- you can only select a peg to move if it has a valid move.
- a valid move is when the selected peg can jump an adjacent peg and
be placed on a hole. This hole must be two holes away.
- continue jumping pegs until there are no more possible moves.
- remember to have fun..
It's that simple!
If you have...
- one peg left you will be declared a Genius (lucky you).
Also, send me e-mail if you would like your name added to my "Hall of Fame".
- two pegs left you are an Above Average Intellect.
- three pegs left you are an Average Intellect.
- four or more pegs left, I suggest you try again.
Click here to play game.
Please note: you must be able to run Java Programs to play this game.
By no means is this game an intelligence test, and should not be used
to determine IQ. This game is intended for people to have fun by being
challenged. If you experience any problems or have questions, you may
contact me (Tracy Hornschuch) at tracy at hornschuch dot net.